Thursday 28 July 2011

FO: Hey Tech

Now this has been on the needles for a very long time... sort of. It was almost all knit and bound off - just the edgings and button bands to knit on but it just sat around waiting to be blocked... for a year.

Still, here it is, the first pieced garment I ever started (and the second I finished ;)).



Love it! I worried for most of the sewing it up that the sleeves were going to fall exactly in the fold of my elbow - they don't. It could be an inch or two longer but it's not 'too short' and the below bust ribbing seems to fall in the perfect spot.

Pattern: Hey Teach! by Hélène Rush.
Yarn: Knit One Crochet Too 2nd Time Cotton in Claret, bought at Natural Stitches in August 2009.
Mods: Sleeve length according to someone's Ravelry project notes. An extra buttonhole.
Project: Online at Ravelry.

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely Saffy. I adore the color. Good job! Thanks for your kind words, you inspired me to try to recapture the fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...