Sunday 4 January 2009

Sock-in-Progress: Day 7

Today's efforts:


Today was, rather frustratingly, mostly a day of knitted disaster. I knitted several rows with the needles in the wrong place resulting in a whole load of unknitting (which Morganna thankfully took from me when I got frustrated). Just after the unknitting I spotted a dropped stitch which had fallen a good ten rows. Repaired it just now and resolved to buy a smaller crochet hook to ease my troubles.

Still, I think it has progressed marginally.

PS - See the new funky tape measure. I seem to have an ever growing supply of tape measures (they come free with every sewing-related item I think) but this one is buy far the best. T'was a Christmas present from Mummy and Daddy Hobnob).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...