Saturday 3 January 2009

Sock-in-Progress: Day 6


Starting to look like a sock now - at last. Am a few rounds into the foot after my decreases, length of foot (before toes) is to be 18.5cm apparently - is that measured from the back of the heel?

In other knitting activity, I got my Ravelry invite today. Sadly my preferred username and standard varients thereof were gone so I am Saffie with an 'ie' instead of a 'y', not too far from normal at least. Curiously they don't allow hyphens or underscores in usernames either. So yes, Ravelry... it's kinda neat and could potentially be addictive. I've spent a lot of today taking pictures of my yarn and wandering from project to project - lots of pretty things I could knit one day... maybe :)


my Ravelry projects page as it stands today - sadly you can only view Ravelry pages if logged in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...