This week's Friday Fill In:
1. I feel tired, fed up and altogether ready for a weekend.
2. Being with Hobnob is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: mice clicking, keyboards tapping, doors creaking, doors shutting, footsteps past my door.
4. I can't believe how gorgeous I look in a wedding dress (they must have some magic powers I'd never realised before) and I'm glad of that, and also that I managed to think of something other than a grump about my PdD :)
5. The last time I felt like I was being productive at work/study was when I was not here. *sigh - I don't want to be not here but I do want to feel useful*
6. We don't get Monday off for this Labour day weekend (or indeed any Labour day weekend, this being the UK).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just being at home, tomorrow my plans include watching the weekend fly by too quickly and Sunday, I want to find that I do get some time for me and for house organising despite the Guideyness!