1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, do you hear what I hear?
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay.
3. Go teletubbie mountain, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, all glory be to God on High. (Who knows why I tie these two carols together but in my head they just seemed to join up.)
5. Freedom Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing ting-a-ling-a-ling.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Kinder Children's Choirs candlelit Christmas concert (and what an alliteration that is), tomorrow my plans include buying the last Christmas presents as I travel home again and Sunday, I want to do whatever takes my fancy!
(I like carols too much to want to answer these with anything other than the words - I've done my best)