Tuesday 4 November 2008

Teaser Tuesdays: Migraine (Oliver Sacks)

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
My 2 “Teaser” Sentences for today:

“The diagnosis of migraine is usually made on the basis of a clinical history, supported where possible by observation of the patient during an attack. It is usually good sense to perform a few basic investigations (skull X-rays, EEG, etc.), although these may be expected to be within normal limits in the vast majority, say 99 per cent, of all cases.”

Page 106 of Migraine by Oliver Sacks

1 comment:

  1. Snore! Just kidding, I love informative books like that but half the time I feel like I don't understand quite everything. I should look into that though because my husband gets migranes, we think they're allergy related. My teaser is up to if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...