Friday 28 November 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

This week's Friday Fill-In:

1. My stomach is mostly full of rubbish - I must learn to make time to eat properly.

2. Vegetarian chilli with nachos and salsa is what I ate the most of on Thursday.

3. The yard is so cold, like everywhere else, at this time of year.

4. In bed is where I'd rather be at any given time.

5. The smell of the central heating reminds me of Christmas.

6. A good night's sleep is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include having a refreshing shower and then spending the day getting some craft ideas and Sunday, I want to do something other than all the work I know I must do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...