This week's Friday Fill-In:
1. The last band I saw live was Scouting for Girls (at the Big Gig - they just happened to be the last to play).
2. What I look forward to most at Christmas is everything.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is part way there.
4. Thoughts of grumpy fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear something other than t-shirts and jeans.
6. Bagpipes are played in Scotland... and I'm planning a trip to Edinburgh.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to tidying the world, tomorrow my plans include being less grumpy and Sunday, I want to feel like I've had that nice balance of a weekend - productive and relaxing!