Following on from last week's initial exploration into Friday Fill-In land...
1. October... so soon! My summer has run away from me. At least I get a birthday to take away some of the gloom.
2. Getting older without getting places, potentially making the wrong decisions and being left all alone... scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's... darker than I remembered.
4. My favorite horror movie is... something funny, maybe Shaun of the Dead or Black Sheep or that weird film I watched in the all-nighter... because... I'm too much of a wus to enjoy *real* scary movies.
5. Seducing biscuits, being girly with Lizi and plotting with ye olde LU Cinema folke... = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night... would be a truly traditional start to a horror story - if only I had some good ideas :).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to... getting my knitting back on track and drinking some beer..., tomorrow my plans include... the long drive South (but I don't get to do any of it *grumble*)... and Sunday, I want to ...catch up with folk I've not seen in a while at Church in the Pub!