Friday 26 September 2008

Friday Fill-In

Following Clarence's lead... today's Friday fill-in.

1. My birthday, autumn leaves, visiting Chris and Hazel and having some evenings off for half term... are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I... sing properly, but only if I think noone is listening.

3. Because one day I might do something radical ...and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!

4. When I'm down, I... spend money and eat chocolate.

5. In bed ...is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for ...puddles!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to ... going to bed..., tomorrow my plans include ...bacon and earning money, hopefully in that order... and Sunday, I want to ...feel useful!

2 comments:

  1. So many people having birthdays in October! I love the fall!

    Have a great weekend. And stop by when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bacon's good! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...