- Gather supporting evidence for musical activities scheme.
- Mail off completed musical activities scheme book to Arts Advisor.
- Give up chocolate for November 2008.
- Understand my asthma (I wonder why this would be useful... :))
- Record what I eat for one week and consider how healthy it is/could be.
- Pass my driving test.
- Watch and review two foreign films.
- Complete clause two from the compulsory clauses of the Commonwealth Award.
- Find *something* to do for Phase Three of International. Switzerland would count for this if it happens.
- Complete ALQ Module One for Brownies.
Friday, 31 October 2008
Being ill seemed like a good chance to get on top of some of my 'personal' guiding stuff, those things I want to do outside of running units. This afternoon I have sat down and gone through Look Wider, the scheme for Senior Section (16-25s) and written myself the following to do list/plan to finish off the Octants: