I've changed the formatting this week, I'm hoping it's a bit clearer but maybe some more experimenting is needed.
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was forgotten - I can't think of a single one. I can however think of at least one I'd been told would be OK and turned out to be awful :)
2. Stewed apple and raspberries is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious! (I do like hot fruit now it's getting colder outside again.)
3. It's time for some work.
4. Fresh lemon juice (either still or in the form of Fentiman's (rather lovely) traditional lemonade) is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word moreover again, it'll be too soon. (Sorry Oliver!)
6. To one side of the curving road was a knife emporium and on the other was an electromagnet specialist store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a rest, and a bit of tidying. Tomorrow my plans include manning our local Guide depot and having a good lunch and Sunday, I want to not get too cold and wet when we close down the campsite.