Yep, I finished the last few pages of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire earlier this evening. I was rather sad at the end. The first really Harry Potter death comes as a bit of a shock really (and yes I did know it happens - these are all rereads).
I am also sad generally for reasons unknown - I think I might be a girl!
Also happening in my world today...
* It's raining and we still can't drink the mains water.
* Work is sometimes hard.
* People are almost always hard.
But that all sounds rather miserable, I think I'd better think of some happy things to write...
* I am mostly packed up now and was very please that so much of it fitted into the car - I really didn't expect it to.
* I've just found the perfect CD to listen to.
* I bought a very lovely summer dress today (though I really didn't need to).