Saturday 17 May 2008

Time Out

Not just a good chocolate bar :) Today Hobnob helped me to fix the times on my more recent blog posts. Sounds like something that shouldn't challenge a student of computer science, but still... Since the beginning of time I've been altering the times as I post to make sure I get the hours in GMT format - turns out it was hidden in the options all along. Wouldn't have mattered at all until Blogger introduced this new scheduling posts thing only then it started scheduling my posts to be displayed in 7 hours time because he time hadn't happened yet!

Anyway, new posts will be in GMT because I've fixed my timezone setting. Unfortunately because I modified the times of posts to reflect GMT before this they all seem to suggest I'm a bit nocturnal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...