This week's Friday Fill In:
1. I grew up thinking in black and white, but there are many shades of grey and it's far too easy to be judgemental.
2.Django was the last website I was at before coming here (and before that it was Ravelry... you'd never know I was working).
3. Why don't you treat yourself this weekend? I'm not sure what to, but you'll find something - maybe I will too!
4. Knitting helps me relax (but only when it's not bringing stress of its own, in those cases reading is a better bet).
5. Thanks for the comments, they're always lovely.
6.People hovering around you as you are very off-putting. I always assume they're going to judge the way I'm doing whatever it is.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up another glove and planning my tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include some sort of adventure, who knows where to and Sunday, I want to have made it to 50 geocaches... 6 more to go!