This week's Friday Fill In:
1. Some unnecessary washing-up was (probably) my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place to drive to!
3. Be prepared before you cry (tissues at the ready!) when engaging in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or something else entirely.
5. We each drive our separate paths.
6. Our occasional clashes reminds me that there is always more effort to be put in but that it isn't hard really.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving home, tomorrow my plans include driving to ASDA and, hopefully round some roundabouts and Sunday, I want to drive to Silver Sapling and, perhaps round some roundabouts!