- "Waves of Energy" - Work from the University of Hawaii described on StarBulletin.com
- US Patent #7084605 - An Energy Harvesting Circuit
- "MIT Team Invents “WiTricity” Wireless Energy Transfer" described on DesignNews.com
- WiTricity described by MIT's Institute For Soldier Nanotechnologies
- IEEE C95.1-1991 IEEE Standard for Safety Levels with Respect to Human Exposure to Radio Frequency Electromagnetic Fields, 3 kHz to 300 GHz -Description
- Ofcom's Guide to the Use of Radio Transmitters and the Law
Human Active Energy
- FreePlay's Wind-Up Radios
- FreePlay's Wind-Up Mobile Phone Charger - "FreeCharge"
- US Patent #5630155 - Portable Computer System with Mechanism for Accumalating Mechanical Energy for Powering the System
General Energy Harvesting
- An excellent chapter (pdf) from Christian Piaguet's book Low-Power Electronics Design by Thad Starner and Joseph Paradiso
Previous posts on this topic: Energy Harvesting (5th Feb. '08), Energy Harvesting - BBC Articles (7th Feb '08), Energy Harvesting - BBC Articles (Revisited) (14th Feb. '08).