Thursday 3 January 2008

Book Bloggers

There are lots of book bloggers in the world! I started out at this post on Book-By-Book as I'm currently reading A Concise Chinese-English Dictionary for Lovers (and some others). From there I somehow ended up at A Garden Carried in the Pocket and then discovered a whole list of other bookish blogs linking back to her site (generated by Referer.org, itself interesting) and the Bookaholic Blogring. All these people blogging about books!

PS. Apparently I am cultured, my book says so:
In contrast, the truly cultured are capable of owning thousands of unread books without losing their composure or their desire for more.
Hurrah!

PPS. So Many Books is also the name of another book blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Saff! I've just discovered YOU. Love the quote you included- perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...