Monday 12 November 2012

Weaving?

I recently found myself thinking again about weaving. However, looms are pricey things and I really didn't fancy spending in excess of £100 just to see what it was like. As I followed links around the Internet though, I came across a few people who had "played with" a Spears Weaving Loom, typically bought from eBay for a fairly reasonable price. So, off I went to eBay...

This weekend was my first chance to get it out and have a go. Despite the best of intentions I didn't get close to finishing up with a scarf. I did manage to finish 'spanning' the loom though:


82 warp threads. Nothing too exciting to start with, just some acrylic DK leftovers. Not sure if I'll get any time this week but I hope to get back to this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...