Wednesday 7 November 2012

Quiet

It's been really quiet on the blog of late. More than once I've thought about coming back and posting something but life has been getting in my way and my enthusiasm for knitting was struggling to find a moment to peek out from under my workload. Since my workload is unlikely to alter much for a while I figured I'd just have to "put on my big girl pants" and get on with it.

Right now I have a number of knitting projects on the go:

1) Another Calorimetry that I started and finished earlier last weekend when I was mooching around feeling ill (just a cold, I'll survive). Sadly, I didn't judge the size quite right and I think I need to reknit the whole thing with a few extra stitches (and a smidge more yarn than I probably have available).

2) A cute little "Movie Star Scarf" which I also started this week whilst snuffling on the sofa. This is being knit from some handspun and that in itself makes it quite an exciting project. There's definately some scope for improvement in the future but I'm very pleased with the way this yarn has come out.



3) The first of a pair of Cadence Socks in a gorgeous Old Maiden Aunt sparkle sock yarn.

I've also got a selection of swatches and things that are still begging to be sweaters but I'm not sure I can handle the commitment right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...