Friday 7 January 2011

FO: Haruni

Time to catch up on those last FOs for 2010. Haruni was finished on the 4th December, right in the middle of the UK's early snowy cold snap - not great weather for photographing a shawl!

Here's a shot of it dangling over some (unattractive) railings in our local park.


And here's a photo showing a bit of the lace as I wore the shawl over my coat. This turned out not to yield great photos either. Hobnob loves these macro shots.

I hope I remember to take some pictures of this in some better weather next year, it's beautiful.

Pattern: Haruni by Emily Ross.

Yarn: Abstract Cat Superwash British BFL Sock Yarn in Midnight Parrotfish bought online at Folksy.

Mods: None.

Project: Online at Ravelry.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Haruni pattern and it is on my list of "must try" patterns for 2011. The yarn you used is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the Haruni pattern. Now I have completed my first shawl I am not quite so nervous about giving it a try.

    I think the railing shot is really quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...