Saturday 8 January 2011

FO: Aphrodite

Another Christmas break FO:


The lovely Aphrodite socks! I think these socks are fabulous, I will either knit these again or another of Jeanie's patterns - perhaps both. Once again I've been let down slightly by my photography skills and/or the poor winter light, but I promise these really are stunning socks. 

The yarn is a lovely colour. I finished these on the 28th of December and for reasons unknown I've not worn them yet, I should fix that.


Pattern: Aphrodite by Jeanie Cartmel.

Yarn: CraftsMeow Trifle in colourway Burgundy Cherry, bought online at CraftsMeow's Etsy shop.

Mods: None intentionally although I inverted the final foot decreases because I didn't spot the change in direction.

Project: Online at Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...