Wednesday 24 February 2010

Geocaching Extremes

I've just noticed that as of yesterday, my four 'geocaching extremes' are in entirely different locations:

I think this is quite cool!

(Interestingly, these caches each have some sort of other memorable significance. Newcastle: The Bigg Market was a very clever hide which inspired the location for my cache University Challenge: Lancaster; TM, UTM, or What? was a puzzle that almost got away, despite being within my computing knowledge; Maryland Municipal League Geotrail - Annapolis was a foolish endeavor that took many times longer than anticipated and involved wading through snow/ice; and Bookworm #2 was way too tall for this Saffy to reach [until she found a stack of crates outside a near by drug store].)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...