Wednesday 11 November 2009

Blog Prettiness

I think I've made this blog a bit cleaner/prettier to look at. Let me know what you think.

PS - I am quite excited by the fact that I have, somehow, managed to operate GIMP, this is a total fluke and is entirely beyond my normal set of talents.

PPS - Hobnob got me started with all the GIMP drawingness. He spent a fair chunk of yesterday evening trying to draw what I wanted when I didn't really know. Then I told him I didn't like what he'd done because the text was too dark. This header has only about three things different to the one he drew me - thanks lovely.

2 comments:

  1. I adore GIMP!! I did my blog header in GIMP too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love GIMP! It's like the free photoshop. I barely know how to use it though... I keep trying to figure more stuff out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...