This week's Friday Fill In:
1. It was a dark and stormy night, and so began yet another teenage vampire novel.
2. Lizi couldn't face the woman at the Library, so I offered to take the books myself. I've just remembered the library exists... is this good or bad? PS - I don't think this has actually happened, I have taken them back when she's been too busy though.
3. Rushing out, rushing round, silently panicing... it doesn't feel like this is the end of half-term. (For many people half-term is busy and stressful because the kids are at home. For me, without kids, half-term is usually a relaxing week with lots of time because there's no guiding in the evenings. Sadly, it's the end of half term and I'm not actually feeling that relaxed yet.)
4. Noisy teenagers ...I think I heard a howl!
5. Shhhh... I'm trying to pretend I'm asleep.
6. This weekend, give me something good to eat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include knitting, I'd love to near the end of this sock, and Sunday, I want to feel like I really did have a weekend this time!