This week's Friday Fill In:
1. So are we going home soon? This is less of an issue than it felt like earlier this week. It was a crazy stessed worky week at the start but it's been more managable yesterday and today. Perhaps just because I've given up :)
2.The weekend is what's up ahead.
3. I love to have time to knit and feel like I'm making progress.
4. I have done some work today... of some sort - honest.
5. I walk a bit and I call it excerise - I really should make more effort.
6. Cuddles are the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crossing a few things off the todo list so I can justify spending the rest of the weekend slacking, tomorrow my plans include knitting with the Lancaster KnitCafe folk and Sunday, I want to not have to pack wildly and frantically for my trip to Pittsburgh!