Thursday 6 March 2008

60ish Things You Probably Don't (Want To) Know About Me

Another one of those time-wasting notes passing through Facebook...

1. What is on your bed right now?
My bedding (sheet, pillows, duvet - not the denim one sadly, a Wilkos special), my really cool Rainbow throw from Toybox, my Snoopy bag from Lizi and a copy of Sushi for Beginners, the left overs from my lunch (fallen out of my bag), my Snoopy PJs, the rabbit soft toy from Clare and the coolest monkey ever.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
Hmmm... ages ago (thank goodness). I'm not sure I can actually remember. It might have been the summer after my first year of uni - 2004 - food poisoning from Butlins, Minehead.

3. What's your favorite word or phrase?
"It's funny" is the one I currently seem to use too often. I quite like charlatan, mountebank and masquerade - good old fashioned words.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Reading on the bus.

7. What is your favorite holiday?
Right now, any holiday at all! I love Easter because it has Spring Harvest in it and that is good, I love Christmas because it's just generally awesome and summer would be better if there was more lounging about in not-too-much-but-just-enou
gh sun.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Strangely, no.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
The code to get into the laundrette - a guy in our kitchen still doesn't know!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
B&J Phish Food (without the fish) or Half Baked. If it isn't B&J then it has to be vanilla (not that I'm fussy). Sorbet's better than ice cream anyway.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Hot water straight from the flask - I burnt my tongue.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, boots, a stripy top and my red hoodie (and the required set of undergarments). Also, my coat - I should take that off.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
A plain chocolate digestive.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope, thank goodness. I have too many clothes.

15. When was the last time you ran?
Um... probably for the bus sometime last week?

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Haha, I don't even seem to watch sport. Oh dear.

17. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Somewhere with lots of exciting walking to do. Lots of green.

18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on facebook?
Chris asking me to project last weekend.

19. Ever go camping?
Yep! It's usually hard work but lots of fun.

20. Do you have a tan?
Never!

21. Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
I dropped my phone once (never put anything in the back pocket of your jeans).

22. What is your guilty pleasure?
Reading when I think I should be working.

23. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
A bit but a lot less than I use to I think.

25. What did your last text message say?
"That's good. Hope you're having fun. I'm on a train with Graham going to Liverpool. Love, Saff" - to Charlotte

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope so!

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Lectures on memory management and networking. A Linux practical.

28. Where is your mom right now?
Derbyshire?

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
My printer and my nice clean carpet!

30. What color is your watch?
Navy blue with Snoopy on (though the one I'm wearing is not mine!)

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Naff soaps, James, an array of funny animals.

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yep. I used to love them but now I'm a bit more nervy.

33. What is your birthstone?
Not a clue.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Eat in. I haven't used a drive thru for years.

35. Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate?
Nope. I'm not sure I hate anyone.

36. Do you have a dog?
No.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My dad.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Yes.

39. Any plans today?
Eat. Go to bed.

41. Are you happy?
Tired. Not unhappy though.

42. Where are you right now?
On my chair, at my desk, in my room, in my halls.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Not enough sleep.

44. Last song listened to?
Stuff from the Buffy musical episode. That sounds a lot sadder than I am.

45. Last movie you saw?
Black sheep?

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Not very. Codine.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My boots.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not that I can think of.

49. Are you married?
No.

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not that i know of.

51. What time is it?
21:02.

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes.

53. Do you eat healthy?
I wish.

54. What do you do during the day?
Study.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
No.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I should think so.

57. How many kids do you want when your older? What will you name them?
Some. Ask my husband.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
24.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Not that I know of (where??)

60. How did you get one of your scars?
The one on my knee came from falling over in the playground at school.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...