Friday 31 January 2014

FO Friday: Maudie Socks

Finished my Maudie socks just in time for the SKA deadline:


These socks are really nicely fitted and feature a simple cable pattern down both the front and back of the leg -- the front pattern continues all the way down the the heel and the back cables all the way down the heel. Sadly, neither are captured well in these pictures.


The pattern is perfect mindless knitting, with attention only needed at the heel and toe. The yarn is Colinette Jitterbug and is a lovely round yarn, perfect for showing off the cables. Sadly I ran out with just a few toe rounds to go. The skein size is now bigger than when I bought the first one, so having ordered an extra one a week or so ago I now have more of this yarn than when I started!



Another pair of socks to start soon...? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...