Monday 9 July 2012

Tour de Fleece - Days 1 to 4

This year I'm participating in my first ever Tour de Fleece. Each day I spin a little (rarely more than a little because time does not allow and various bits of my body are starting to complain).

For the first four days I worked on spinning up some mystery Fyberspates fibre with two Fibreholics samples I'd received in December 2010.

Day 1 (15g of something from a Fyberspates mystery bag):



Day 2 (~20g of Corriedale from Spinning a Yarn via Fibreholics):



Day 3 (~20g of BFL from Colourful Designs via Fibreholics):


Day 4 - YARN!! 52.5g of sportweight 3 ply (12wpi):


And then the leftovers n-plied with both the remaining bobbins held together. 5.6g of light worsted (10wpi):

Then there was one... 2.1g of n-plied mystery fibre in a light fingering weight yarn (15 wpi):

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...