This is the first Finished Object for a while, I was trying to be all monogamous with my knitting. It was kind of going quite well. I finished all the projects I had on my needles with the exception of the Lace Ribbon Scarf (Summer Scarf) which is knitted but it waiting for a space to wash and block it before I can officially declare it all done. I then had zero projects on the needles, so started and finished knitting the Damson, which then joined the washing/blocking pile. Pleased to find that projects knit up quicker when you actually knit them and don't try dividing your time between numerous other things, I started the Hey Teach (Hey Tech - my 'a' key was broken at the time, and it's not like I'm not a techy person). I knit the back of the Hey Te(a)ch and then cast on from the front... all good so far. Then I cast on for this sock for my new iTouch, some Armenia Wristbands, and a pair of leg warmers for Lizi... oops!
Anyway, the iTouch sock is done:
Pattern: Improvised, I cast on 40 stitches using a figure of eight cast on and then knit in 2x2 ribbing from the bottom up until I reached the top of the iTouch. I then cast off 20 stitches using a traditional bind off and carried on knitting the remaining stitches in 2x2 ribbing. The buttonhole is a horizontal button hole over six stitches using the modification described in The Knitters Book of Finishing Techniques.
Yarn: King Cole Inspire in Eden from Abakhan, Preston.
Buttons: also from Abakhan, Preston; I think it's the 28mm Dill Button.
Mods: None/all - see pattern.
Project: online at Ravelry.